Excellent General Cardiology Position Open in New Jersey
- New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Cardiology, General Practice
- Position Type
They are hiring to relieve a physician who is retiring. The call schedule will be great and shared equally with most on staff. You will be be joining these powerhouse cardiology team and have the support of three experienced advanced practice providers. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A New Jersey license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This partnership-track opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package with incentives. You will be offered malpractice coverage, full medical benefits, 25 days PTO, a $2,500 CME stipend, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Reference job number: 2782473
- Strong competitive and guaranteed salary plus incentives
- Open and fast track to partnership
- Full medical benefits and retirement plan
- 8 member cardiology team, great call schedule
- Opportunity offers a 25 days of PTO
- Inpatient/outpatient mix of 25 - 30 patients per day
- Must be board certified or eligible with skills in general cardiology
- A great chance to live and practice in this beautiful NJ town with terrific school system
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert