Come live and practice in New York's picturesque countryside. You can enjoy a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, and sailing. The ski slopes, New York vineyards, or the flying museum where you can get airborne in the open cockpit of a 100-year-old biplane are only a short drive away.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Chris Gachette at 954.837.2772 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- New, state-of-the-art facility
- All private rooms overlooking the Hudson River
- Open to heart failure cardiologist
- Comprehensive cardiology program
- Very light call
- 32 days of PTO
- 10 days of CME time
- 1.5 hours from Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail