Anesthesiologist Needed in Northern Pennsylvania
- New York
- Closing date
- Mar 18, 2023
- Position Type
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9325.
- Excellent compensation with benefits and educational loan reimbursement
- Very collegial and stable practice with renowned cardiac surgery program
- Modern surgical suite with new hybrid cardiac suite
- Level II trauma center
- BC or BE welcomed
- 3 positions available, 1 general, 1 general and cardiac, and 1 general and critical care
- H-1 and J-1 visas supported
- Looking for a team player with excellent communication skills
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert