Rheumatologist Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!
- Rochester Regional Health
- Rochester, New York
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Rheumatologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join a collaborative team of seven Board Certified Allergists/Immunologists, and Rheumatologists as well as five Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call schedule of 1:4.
- Extensive opportunities for medical education and clinical research if interested.
- With five locations serving the Rochester area, our services are easy and convenient for our patients. This includes a State-of-the-art Infusion Center, which offers a relaxed setting for our patients who require IV immunoglobulin replacement and intravenous therapy for their rheumatologic conditions.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Rheumatologist Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert