- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Rutland, Vermont
- Closing date
- Dec 23, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Rutland Regional Medical Center is looking for a pulmonary physician. This is a hospital employed position.
- Pulmonary outpatient office is located within the hospital, shared with 2 pulmonologists, and includes excellent full staff support and PFT lab.
- Clinic patients include but not limited to severe asthma, COPD, interstitial lung disease, lung cancer as well as medication management for lung diseases.
- Access to full range of radiology services as well as bronchoscopy and pathology services. Full-service Endoscopy suite with EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy available.
- Onsite Foley cancer center provides both chemotherapy as well as interventional radiology with full-time medical and radiation oncologist
We are the second largest city and hospital, serving and a broad population of 85k throughout the county, neighboring counties, and into eastern New York state.
Highly competitive base salary with generous benefit and relocation package.
Located in the south-central part of the state of Vermont, we are lifestyle and family oriented and enjoy outdoor recreation year-round in the heart of the green mountains with proximity to many ski resorts including Killington Ski Resort, home of the FIS Ski World Cup.
Please contact us if you are interested in joining a growing practice that focuses on high quality care with excellent support services.
Apply for Pulmonary Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert