Per Diem Advanced Practice Providers Needed- ExpressCare
- Mass General Brigham Community Physicians
- Andover, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Feb 22, 2023
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
- Per Diem
- Position Type
We offer in clinic urgent care services for adults and children seven days a week to help patients when they are sick or injured. Our services are designed to close the gap between primary care and emergency care by offering prompt, walk-in treatment for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. We offer X-ray, lab, rapid point of care testing including Rapid Strep, Influenza and COVID-19.
Our Hours of Operation include:
Monday – Friday: 7:30am-7:00pm
We are seeking per diem Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants) for our ExpressCare locations in Lawrence and Andover. We are looking for both weekday and weekend coverage. We can offer full or partial shifts. A minimum of 2 shifts per month is required.
- Successful completion of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program which includes clinical training in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, or another specialty.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience that includes the care of pediatric patients (3 years and older) preferred
- State MA Medical license
- DEA and state-controlled substances license
- Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting preferred
- Experience in reading diagnostic studies, including X-Rays and EKG’s preferred
- Must be able to treat patients in a solo practice environment
- BLS certification required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert