Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-837-2674.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 10-hour shifts from 8 am - 6 pm and admitter swing shifts
- See an average of 15 - 18 patients per shift
- No ICU or procedures
- Offers medical, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- Relocation assistance as much as $10K
- Opportunities for continuing medical education available
- Albuquerque is a great small city in the southwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail