Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
- Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 21, 2023
- Position Type
Their cardiology team includes two Interventional Cardiologists, vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons, and a strong AP and NP support staff. The cath labs, located in the hospital, served over 3,000 patients a year. The team performed it's 1,000th Watchman in August 2022. The outpatient clinic is in a spacious medical mall located 1.5 miles from the hospital.
Altoona is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. You will enjoy lots of referrals from the physicians associated with the hospital to earn extra wRVU income above a guaranteed salary.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2810386.
- Join 5 cardiologists (2 interventionalists, 1 noninvasive cardiologist, 2 electrophysiologists)
- Hospital has 2 EP/Cath labs which support Watchman and TAVR procedures
- Vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons on site
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Large sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert