Join a Growing Otolaryngology Practice in Central Illinois
- Carle Health
- Urbana, Illinois
- Closing date
- Dec 21, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Otolaryngologist at our main campus in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Candidate must have completed a Head and Neck Surgical Oncology fellowship or a Rhinology/Sinus fellowship
- In addition to General ENT, department includes Neurotology and Microvascular/Head and Neck as well as PAs, Audiologists and specialized support staff
- Busy, ready-made practice with strong referral base
- Diversity of surgical and medical caseload
- Work out of one hospital located adjacent to outpatient clinic
- Call schedule - 1:5 weekends; 1:4 weekdays
- Patient Advisory Nurse triages after-hours call
- State-of-the-art equipment; newly constructed Carle Cancer Center
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Practice will be at our newly built clinic and all surgeries are performed at our new, 23,000 square-foot ASC facility
- Ideal candidate would be sub-specialty trained and have an interest in trans-oral laser surgery and micro reconstruction.
Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world s first engineering-based medical school. Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work . Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet designation, the nation s highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America s 50 Best HospitalsTM by Healthgrades .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. | For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are not available for remote work in the state of Colorado.
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or religious exemption will be permitted. With an approved exemption, healthcare workers must do weekly testing and verify a negative COVID-19 test. Learn more about the vaccine requirement and Medical or Religious exemption.
Illinois Required Notices
Federal Required Notices
- Your Rights Under Illinois Employment Laws
- Employee Rights under FLSA
- EEO It's The Law
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Your Rights under USERRA
Apply for Join a Growing Otolaryngology Practice in Central Illinois
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert