OBGYN and OB Laborist Opportunities
- CoxHealth Provider Recruitment
- Springfield, Missouri
- Closing date
- Dec 21, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
CoxHealth has OBGYN and OB Laborist opportunities with our well-established practices in vibrant Southwest Missouri. Please click the links below for more information about each opportunity.
- OBGYN in Springfield Join 4 physicians and 1 NP. Enjoy a 4-day workweek with 1:5 call. Cover one hospital, Cox Medical Center South. Springfield is a vibrant city with metro area population of nearly 500,000.
- OBGYN in Branson Join 2 physicians and 2 NPs. 1:3 call. Cover one hospital, Cox Medical Center Branson. Branson s world-class entertainment options and outdoor activities bring in over 7 million tourists per year.
- OB Laborist in Springfield Inpatient only. 12-hour shifts, no call required. Cover one hospital, Cox Medical Center South.
- Highly competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance
- Annual CME allowance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance, no tail required
- Optional teaching opportunities available
Southwest Missouri Community Info:
- Low cost-of-living Housing costs 25% lower than national average
- Highly-rated schools
- Abundant outdoor activities miles of trails, dozens of parks, multiple area lakes and rivers
- This quick video will show you more about the area
- Physician-led, not-for-profit health system
- Established in 1906
- 6 hospitals, 80+ clinics
- Named a Best Place to Work by Modern Healthcare for 5 consecutive years
- See this video for more about Physician careers at CoxHealth
Apply for OBGYN and OB Laborist Opportunities
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert