Adventist Health Central Valley Network is actively seeking a full time mission-minded Endocrinologist to work out of a hospital owned and operated clinic to serve the ever-growing need for our central California community in Fowler, CA.
The oncoming provider will evaluate, diagnose, and care for patients with diabetes, metabolic diseases, and other endocrine disorders in an outpatient setting.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Wage Scale $261,158 - $315,547
- Total compensation may vary based on additional services, including call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period."
- New Multispecialty Clinic
- Large network of primary care and specialty providers
- Employed position through Physicians Network Medical Group
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Centralized referral and scheduling center
Our Central Valley Network operates in more than 60 sites across 5 counties. The network owns and operates four medical centers, including Adventist Health Hanford, Selma, Tulare, and Reedley. Through our medical centers and offices, the Central Valley Network helps over a million patients a year.
Fowler is a small rural town- with a low cost of living- that is located in the heart of California and supports over 13 surrounding communities. Only 15 min south of Fresno and an international airport, this bustling town is nestled between 2 national parks and California's beautiful coastline. It is ideally located just 3 hours from Los Angeles and San Francisco.
The incoming physician must be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standard.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.