Urologist - Bakersfield, CA
Adventist Health Bakersfield Hospital is actively seeking mission-minded Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist to join its team in Bakersfield, CA. Come, experience all the benefits of working in an uplifting environment. You will be amazed at how rewarding it is to practice medicine while focused on a mission that is bigger than ourselves.
Employment will fall under Kern Medical, our partnered hospital. Please click HERE and/or view the video below to learn more about the partnership.
Adventist Health Bakersfield is focused on excellence! It has consistently ranked as the region’s Most Preferred Hospital and has been named a Distinguished Hospital by Healthgrades, putting AHBD in the top 5 percent in the nation for quality and excellence.
Kern Medical, a level II Trauma center, is a UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents and medical students each year. Kern Medical provides care for approximately 10,000 inpatients, 49,000 Emergency Department visits, 6,000 surgeries, 115,000 imaging studies performed, and 144,000 general and specialty clinic visits annually.
- Full Time, permanent, employed position
- Join an experienced team of Urologist
- Leading compensation, based on MGMA National Data, and strong benefit structure
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Shared hospital call and rotating outpatient clinics
- Established referral bases assures full patient panel
- In-network services and supportive specialists
- Cap-exempt H-1B Visa eligible
- Candidates must be board certified (or board eligible if a recent graduate)
- Possess or be able to obtain a full medical license in California.
- Must also be able to meet the medical staff credentialing standards.
Wage Scale: $600,000 - $800,000/year
Apply to learn more about our total compensation* and benefits!
*Total compensation may vary based on additional services, including call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period.
More about Bakersfield, CA:
Bakersfield is centrally located. You will have access to some of the most affordable housing on the west coast.
Visit Bakersfield- Facts and Information
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Urologist - Bakersfield, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert