Oncologist/Hematologist - Bakersfield, CA
- Adventist Health
- Bakersfield, California
- Closing date
- Dec 21, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
We are looking for an Oncologist/Hematologist desiring to join our Cancer Support Team dedicated to our mission – “Living God’s love by inspiring health, wholeness, and hope!”. Come, experience all the benefits of working in an uplifting environment. You will be amazed at how rewarding it is to practice medicine while focused on a mission that is bigger than ourselves.
Adventist Health Bakersfield is focused on excellence! It has consistently ranked as the region’s Most Preferred Hospital and has been named a Distinguished Hospital by Healthgrades, putting AHBD in the top 5 percent in the nation for quality and excellence.
- Employed model through Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
- A competitive compensation and benefits package are available
- Well-established, busy and respected cancer center (view our quality awards)
- Shared/rotating hospital call
- Stable and consistent work schedule
- Candidates must be board certified (or board eligible if a recent graduate)
- Possess or be able to obtain a full medical license in California.
- Must also be able to meet the medical staff credentialing standards.
Wage Scale: $408,051 - $548,908/year
Apply to learn more about our total compensation* and benefits!
*Total compensation may vary based on additional services, including call coverage, administrative services, performance bonus, etc. Compensation may also vary based on productivity after initial guarantee period.
More about Bakersfield, CA:
Bakersfield is centrally located. You will have access to some of the most affordable housing on the west coast.
Visit Bakersfield- Facts and Information
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Oncologist/Hematologist - Bakersfield, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert