Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in South Dakota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $265000.00 - 265000.00
An established community-based health care system with a mission to make a difference every day is seeking a qualified candidate specializing in endocrinology to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life while living and working in a beautiful mountainside community.Opportunity Highlights
- Practice general endocrinology
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- Work 1,564 hours annually
- Ample patient volume + no local competition
- Competitive income potential + benefits
Located in the foothills of South Dakota s beautiful Black Hills Mountain Range, this charming city offers tremendous opportunity and a remarkable quality of life. An outdoor enthusiast s dream, this town has endless opportunities for hiking, biking, camping, and skiing.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax
- Excellent public and private schools
- Convenient access to an array of amenities, including a regional airport with flights all over the U.S.
- Visit Mount Rushmore, approximately 30 minutes away
- Wallet Hub named South Dakota the #1 place to practice and Medscape named South Dakota one of its Best Places to Practice
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Dakota and must be board-eligible or certified in endocrinology
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md