Job Description & Requirements
Gynecologic Oncology Physician in Arizona
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a wonderful Gynecologic Oncology opportunity in Phoenix, Arizona. The incoming physician will join a well-established program with over 70 physicians specializing in cancer care. Opportunity Highlights
- 100% Gynecologic Oncology
- Join two other well-trained gynecologic oncologists
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- 2.5 clinic days, 2 OR days, and .5 days for administration and research
- Facilities are fully equipped for full-service gynecologic oncology including the use of a da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- Earn $500,000+ annually
In Phoenix, Arizona, you ll find more than perpetual sunshine, professional sports, and a spectacular desert landscape. Phoenix has become one of the best cities in America thanks to its wonderful schools, entertainment options, and vibrant neighborhoods. Come experience it all for yourself!
- Incredible school options: athletically-based to science-emphasized
- Downtown arts district, restaurant scene, and professional sports
- Ranked in top 20 by Best Cities in their 2022 America s 100 Best Cities list
- Affordable cost of living + welcoming communities
- Outdoor adventures include hiking, camping, kayaking, and golfing
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arizona and must be board-eligible or certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md