Job Description & Requirements
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
A highly reputable practice offering its patients the most advanced care possible is seeking a qualified oral and maxillofacial surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work in Tampa, a gorgeous city along the Florida Gulf Coast.
- 2-year partnership track opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest in digital technology DSL cameras, intraoral scanners, CT scanner, 3D printing, and a DSN EMR system
- Thriving practice immediate patient volume from Day 1
- Strong referral base + extensive patient waitlists
- Average of 120 surgeries per month
- 3 4 well-trained surgical coordinators per surgeon
- Trauma cases + call optional Level I, II, and III trauma hospitals nearby
A breathtaking coastal Florida city that residents love to call home, the Tampa Bay metro area offers crystal blue skies, desirable weather year-round, and incomparable peace and relaxation not found in most major cities. While living in Florida s most diverse travel destination, you ll have all you need and more.
- Remarkable housing options and no state income tax
- Pristine golf courses + miles of endless coastline
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A renowned upscale shopping and dining district
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors enjoy kayaking, biking, fishing, boating, beach activities, and much more
- Ample amenities local international airport, arts and cultural attractions, world-class cuisine, and more
- Home to the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida and must be board-eligible or certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Boasting world-class beaches, a scenic harbor, barrier islands and year-round blue skies, Tampa offers all the attractions of a sunny, welcoming coastal destination. Visitors and residents alike relish the city s luxurious beach resorts, laid-back lifestyle, sprawling parks and nature preserves, as well as the opportunity to soak up the sun any time of the year.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds