Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Radiologist in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 450000.00
A private radiology group in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a board-certified pediatric radiologist to join its team. While working directly with the local children s hospital, this role comes with a group partnership opportunity, if interested, as well as earnings in the 90th percentile and the promise of a great work-life balance. Physicians who are fellowship-trained in pediatric radiology are encouraged to apply today.Opportunity Highlights
- 95% pediatrics focus
- Private group
- Practice onsite at local children s hospital
- Comfortable Monday-Friday schedule
- Option for partnership or employee-only
- Competitive salary in 90th percentile
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Perhaps the most historic city in Texas, San Antonio is full of culture, charm, and fun for all ages. From professional sports and a Unesco World Heritage site, to the world-famous River Walk, this city lives up to its ranking as one of America s 100 Best Cities.
- 2nd largest metro area in Texas
- Good public and private school options
- Beautiful neighborhoods with affordable homes
- Ranked among America s 100 Best Cities by BestCities.org
- 15-mile idyllic pedestrian walkway known as the River Walk
- Easy access to Austin, Houston, and DFW + international airport
- No state income tax
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be board-certified and fellowship-trained in Pediatric Radiology.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology Pediatric, Pediatric Radiologist, Paediatric Radiology, Paediatric Radiologists, Paediatric Medical Imaging, Pediatric Medical Imaging, radiology,, radiology, radiologist