Job Description & Requirements
- Partnership Track Neurosurgery opportunity
- 7 figure income
- 80% elective spine and 20% cranial
- Physician-owned practice
- No ramp up time - existing provider is retiring
- Sign-on bonus, retention bonus and loan repayment options
Located in a picturesque community with scenic surroundings and an array of amenities, this charming Midwest town offers an ideal quality of life to all of its residents.
- Remarkable homes in safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Pristine golf courses
- Excellent public schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation state parks, rivers, lakes, and more than 50 trails and parks throughout the region
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Dakota and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurological Surgery.
- Medical degree required
\n#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon