Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - $325000.00
We are working with a well-established, Physician lead, multi-specialty practice near New Orleans and they are looking for a Neurology Physician to join their team! This position will be mostly outpatient (90%), with some inpatient (10%) responsibilities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to mentor others, then this is the role for you. The incoming Neurologist will have an Internal Medicine Resident shadow throughout the year.
The case mix will include seizure, headache, ALS, MS, epilepsy, and other general neurological cases. Opportunity Highlights
- Join a Top Team of Physicians 100+ Providers
- Monday thru Friday Schedule
- Work/Life Balance No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
- Ability to Perform EMG s Preferred
- Guaranteed Base + Bonus
- Generous Student Loan Repayment Plan
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, 401K, Malpractice Coverage, License Renewals, etc.)
The festivals, the restaurants and the night life are a few of the main attractions in New Orleans, and there s always the French Quarter, established by the French in 1718, that is a must go place.
Nicknamed the Big Easy, it s known for its vibrant live-music scene and spicy cuisine. Bourbon Street is where the upscale lounges and historic restaurants and jazz clubs are to be found. No wonder the first opera in North America was performed in New Orleans!\n\n\n
- Ranked #135 of 228 as one of the Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America by Niche
- Nearby Gulf Coast Beaches Quick drive to Gulf Shores Alabama or Destin Florida
- Low Cost of Living 13% Lower than the National Average
- Affordable Housing
- Exciting Activities and Events throughout the year such as Mardi Gras or The Jazz Festival
- Welcoming Community Southern Hospitality
- Candidates must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in Neurology
- Visa Sponsorship Available for J1 or H1B
\n#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md