Job Description & Requirements
A nationally recognized behavioral health service provider is seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Psychiatrist to join their expanding team. Due to demand, they are looking to employ an Adult Psychiatrist and a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to provide mental health services for Chronic Mental Illness, Substance Use Treatment, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, etc.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life in a 100% outpatient position.Opportunity Highlights
- Monday Friday
- No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Productivity Bonus
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Stipend
- Flexible Schedule (Ability to incorporate telehealth into your practice)
- Incredible Support System (Each Psychiatrist has their own Physician Assistant and Admin for Medications, Scheduling, and Billing)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
Located on Missouri s western edge, along the border of Kansas, this charming community really lives up to its moniker as The Heart of America. KC/KCMO has several outstanding restaurants that have been featured on the Food Network's "Diners, Drive thrus, & Dives!" AND they have the WORLD-FAMOUS KANSAS CITY BBQ TOUR!!
Famous for its mouth-watering barbeque dishes, you ll soon find there is much more to this town than just the food.
With gorgeous scenery, family-friendly neighborhoods and access to a major metro, you ll have all you need and more.\n
- A low cost of living and a variety of housing options, including newly constructed homes and lakefront properties
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple local and nearby colleges and universities.
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy golfing, hiking, biking, camping and much more.
- Plenty of big-city amenities, including top-notch shops, an international airport, and professional sports.
- Proximity to Missouri s gorgeous Lake of the Ozarks
- Access to a 56,000-acre lake, allowing for plenty of water sports, fishing, and boating.
- Candidates must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in Psychiatry
- No Visa Sponsorship
Located at the junction of the Missouri and Kansas rivers, Kansas City is a bustling metropolitan area coupled with unique Midwest hospitality and charm. This city is home to the Kansas Speedway a world-class racing venue, as well as a major league soccer team. In addition to a dedicated sports culture, you ll also find world-class shopping, dining, and other attractions that appeal to all ages.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor