Job Description & Requirements
Structural Cardiology Physician in Oregon
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute at Oregon Health & Science University is seeking a structural cardiologist for its nationally and internationally recognized cardiology program. Duties include outpatient and inpatient cardiology, cardiology consult service rotations, imaging, and echocardiography. Other areas of clinical responsibilities, such as nonstructural echocardiography, additional imaging studies, and general cardiology clinic, may be available depending on the need and the applicant's interest.Opportunity Highlights
About the Knight Cardiovascular Institute
- Nationally and internationally recognized cardiology program
- Participate in a breadth of opportunities that corner national and international leaders in transcatheter, mitral and tricuspid valve repair procedures, and all other structural procedures
- Incoming candidate will dedicate 80% of their time to structural imaging and the structural cardiology clinic, with the primary focus being structural imaging
- Teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- Year after year, OHSU is ranked Oregon's top cardiology and heart surgery hospital (US News & World Report)
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute is Oregon's only comprehensive heart program, with services ranging from prevention to transplants. As Oregon's only academic health center, the Institute offers patients access to the latest drug treatments, surgery techniques, and some of the most advanced diagnostic tests available. Year after year, OHSU is ranked Oregon's top Cardiology and Heart Surgery hospital, according to US News & World Report
. Community Information?- Majestic Pacific Northwest
Environmentally conscious and ranked #10 in?US News & World Report's
"Best Places to Live in the US," the Portland, Oregon, metro area blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. Choose from walkable neighborhoods and fantastic suburbs all with distinct personalities and charm. You'll also enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available in this majestic and magical corner of the country.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Live in downtown Portland or the suburbs
- A green city in more ways than one 279+ city parks and #9 on WalletHub's "Greenest Cities in America"
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state, as well as local colleges and universities
- No state sales tax, and an international airport that offers numerous direct flights
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor activities
- Every amenity you could want or need, including world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology