Job Description & Requirements
Student Health Physician
The UC Davis Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) is seeking multiple staff physicians who are board certified in a primary care specialty for rewarding clinical opportunities within their student health center. The incoming physicians will work within primary care and acute care settings at the Student Health Center, located on the Davis campus. Join a cohesive team passionate about delivering year-round, exceptional and inclusive healthcare to the diverse student body of UC Davis.Opportunity Highlights
- Great quality of life position - 100% outpatient setting with no work on evenings, weekends, or university closures/holidays
- Excellent multidisciplinary and collaborative relationships available with onsite psychiatry, counseling, physical therapy, and more
- Employed through UC Davis with eligibility for exceptional benefits
- Staff position with no research or publication requirements
- Board-certified in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and/or Pediatrics
- Unrestricted California medical license
- Experience in college health, sports medicine, gender care and/or eating disorders is welcome, although not required
Davis, California is one of the most desirable places to live in California and a popular suburb near Sacramento. Davis is one of the most bikeable cities in the country and makes a collective effort towards sustainable living. Residents of Davis enjoy highly rated public schools, a vibrant and diverse college town community, and easy access to Sacramento, Napa, Lake Tahoe and the San Francisco Bay area.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine