Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
The nation s No. 1 hospital system is seeking a urologist to join its experienced and highly reputable team in Minnesota due to growth. The successful physician will ramp up quickly to a busy practice and have the opportunity for research and teaching opportunities. Candidates must be board-certified or board-eligible in urology.
- A large referral network will help grow your practice quickly
- Learn the HoLEP procedure, which draws patients from all over the country
- Excellent support from three APPs who are trained in doing procedures on their own, such as cystoscopies
- Teaching and research opportunities are available
- Excellent work-life balance with Mon-Fri, 8 am to 4 pm schedule and light, low-impact call - Option to earn extra compensation for more weekend call
- Work in a regionally ranked, high-performing multispecialty clinic and integrated hospital with state-of-the-art equipment and a brand-new expansion (US News & World Report)
- Competitive salary, potential signing bonus, relocation package, and comprehensive benefits
Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern Minnesota and has earned several livability awards. Its economic growth leads all cities in Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Ranked an overall grade of A- and named one of the best places to live in Minnesota (Niche)
- Minnesota is a Best Place to Practice (Medscape 2022)
- Safe community with exceptional school systems and multiple post-secondary education opportunities
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities and many other fine quality-of-life characteristics for the whole family
- More than 50 miles of paved trails, arts, symphony, theatre, and ballet
- Beautiful river valley with 16 lakes minutes away and breathtaking landscapes with ravines, bluffs, and forested areas
- Convenient access to the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro just over an hour away
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,