Job Description & Requirements
Teleradiologist Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 7 on/7 off; 7 on/14 off/ 7 on/21 off available Pay Rate: $360000.00 - 360000.00
A reputable private practice dedicated to improving performance, providing excellent customer service, and providing 24/7 coverage is seeking board-certified radiologists to join its team. This is a lucrative teleradiology opportunity that includes a partnership.Opportunity Highlights
- Enjoy an incredible quality of life flexible 7 on/7 off; 7 on/14 off/ 7 on/21 off available
- 2-year partnership track
- Nighthawk position
- Salary provided for the first year
- $550,000+ income potential
- Access to the same resources as on-site radiologists
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits health insurance premiums paid 100% by the practice for physician + dependents
- Ability to live and work from anywhere in the U.S.
Board Certified in Radiology minimumJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Teleradiologist, Teleradiology, Radiologists, Teleradiology Specialist, Telemedicine, Hospital, radiology,, radiology, radiologist