Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Outpatient / Orange County, CA in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 260000.00
CareMore Health, a proud member of Anthem, is seeking an internal medicine or adult family medicine physician for a primary care role available within a value-based care model. Candidates must be board certified or actively pursuing certification in internal medicine, geriatrics, or family medicine.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information Live and Work in Orange County, California!
- Excellent work-life balance Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour blocked each day for administrative time
- Support staff includes advanced practice providers, medical assistants/clinical partners, nursing, and other back-office support
- Inherit an existing patient panel See 15 patients per day
- Minimal phone call rotation which is supported by triage as well
- $300,000+ compensation per year including base, incentive, and stock option payouts
- Comprehensive benefits include generous time off, retirement with match, health, life, dental insurance, and paid malpractice
Welcome to paradise. Orange County offers various activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you re looking to live in world-renowned beach communities or somewhere more central, you ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this sought-after Southern California location.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Overall A grade and #3 best county for families in California (Niche)
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Filled with cultural diversity, world-class shopping and dining, and entertainment options
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach activities
- Myriad nearby family-friendly attractions, such as Disneyland and Knott s Berry Farm
- Enjoy Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, and the Balboa Peninsula in Newport
- Close to San Diego and Los Angles, including Universal Studios and Hollywood
- Local collegiate and professional sports teams
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md