Job Description & Requirements
Academic Non-Invasive Cardiologist in New York
The Division of Cardiology in The Heart Institute at Stony Brook University Hospital is recruiting full-time non-invasive and clinical cardiologists at all ranks to join their faculty at the largest academic hospital in Suffolk County, NY. Top-rated Joint Commission Programs of Excellence in Heart Failure and VAD create excellent inpatient and outpatient volumes, and award-winning patient survival rates.
Provide outstanding patient care and become an integral part of a highly collegial, innovative, and award-winning faculty committed to outstanding patient care and excellence in the mentoring and teaching of 16 cardiology fellows. Opportunities are available to establish or participate in translational/clinical/basic science research.
Long Island, New York
- Rated #1 in New York for Heart Failure and MI survival
- Under the direction of Hal Skopicki, MD, Ph.D., Chair of Cardiology, the program has established itself as a national leader (Top 100) in cardiovascular disease outcomes
- Work in procedure-based, disease-based, and specialty/innovative programs of excellence including non-invasive imaging and interventional cardiology labs, cardio-oncology, valve center, cardiovascular surgery, and a robust structural heart program
- Join Dr. Smadar Kort, Professor and nationally recognized expert in cardiac imaging, education, and research, IAC accredited echocardiography, and nuclear laboratories.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art imaging modalities (i.e., echo, nuclear, CT, MRI, PET-MRI).
- Competitive academic salaries in addition to productivity bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package
Only a car or train ride away from New York City with its multitude of cultural opportunities, sporting events, and shopping amenities. Long Island is home to a rich quality of life with spectacular family-friendly communities, award-winning schools and programs, educational and eclectic art and interest groups, diverse ethnic neighborhoods, and active year-round outdoor activities with parks, beaches, golf courses, and water-based recreational activities. Suffolk County boasts fishing villages, wine country, suburban communities, and the Hamptons among its many lifestyle choices.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology