Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 800000.00
An award winning health care system that supports metro Atlanta is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist. The successful candidate will provide dedicated coverage at two sites with full, non-invasive labs, including capabilities for stress, ECHO, TEE, nuclear, stress tests, and cardiac MRI and CT. The successful candidate will join a large, robust division with 8 physicians and growing rapidly! Candidates must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Georgia or have the ability to become licensed.Opportunity Highlights
- Over 300 new referrals monthly, giving one a busy patient panel from Day 1
- Build your Day with Patient encounters to have an unlimited earning potential
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient with APP support
- Comprehensive benefits package with a sign on/start up package up to $50,000.
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
Located in western Georgia, our practice is part of a welcoming town that has something for everyone, whether it s taking nature walks, fine dining, or going to a football game!
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Great university town just 45 minutes from Atlanta
- Named a City of Excellence in Georgia
- Local university named by The Princeton Review as one of the Best Southeastern Colleges and one of America s Best Value Colleges
- Award-winning parks and recreation services
- Enjoy living in a safe, low-cost vibrant college town right outside of Atlanta, home of numerous professional sports teams, the world s busiest airport, and every amenity, restaurant, and form of entertainment you could ever want or need
- Beautiful, family-friendly community
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, internal medicine cardiology