Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $750000.00 - $800000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to explore a remarkable opportunity for a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a well-established practice providing medical services to the Central Valley for the past 60 years. In this role, an incoming surgeon will have access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities and will be provided with tremendous practice autonomy. Opportunity Highlights
- Remarkable base salary with production
- TAVR program and ECMO capabilities
- Experienced robotic valve replacement team
- Day 1 patient volumes
- Compensated ED call
- Located in the beautiful region of California s Central Valley, this inviting community is a wonderful place to live and work. Whether you re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation, you ll find all you need and more here.
- Top-ranked public and private schools + multiple colleges and universities throughout the region
- Ideal weather year-round endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including international airports, world-class performing arts and cultural activities, entertainment options, and collegiate and professional sports
- Just over an hour to San Francisco and Sacramento
- Within driving distance to Napa, Sonoma, and Lake Tahoe
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Cardiothoracic Surgeon.
- Medical degree required
Situated in California's San Joaquin Valley - one of the greatest agricultural areas in the nation - Modesto offers a small-town ambiance and easy access to the ocean, mountains and some of the nation's most renowned national parks. Day trip options from Modesto include San Francisco, Sacramento, and Yosemite National Park among many others. With its mild climate, outdoor activities can be enjoyed year round.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgeon, Open Heart Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, Surgeon