Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 800000.00
An established health system near New York City is seeking a board-certified gastroenterologist with strong communication skills. This new position is in one of their hospitals with easy access to New York City.Opportunity Highlights
- Ample volume of referrals to grow a successful practice with no limited on income
- Excellent support staff with APP coverage
- Autonomy to build your schedule with procedures and clinical responsibilities.
- Reasonable call expectations with flexibility to pick up extra days for income
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
Just outside New York City, this close-knit community is a wonderful place to call home. With immediate access to beaches and every big-city amenity you could ever want, you ll love all this region has to offer.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Friendly community with hometown pride
- Growing population of young professionals and families
- Peaceful neighborhoods with proximity to NYC
- Endless business opportunities and cultural events
- Good educational opportunities for children
- Proximity to beaches and international airport
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md