Job Description & Requirements
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the prestigious Wake Forest School of Medicine is seeking a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) physician for a busy, growing program. The incoming provider will have the freedom to pursue research opportunities and create your own professional path. All levels of experience, including those completing fellowship next year, are encouraged to apply.
A highly qualified candidate looking for a leadership opportunity and career advancement will be considered for an immediate opening as Medical Director of In Vitro Fertilization. Opportunity Highlights
- Provide care at the new, state-of-the-art Wake Forest Baptist Health Center for Fertility, Endocrine, and Menopause, located just minutes from the main campus.
- The embryology lab is one of only two in the region capable of performing preimplantation genetic diagnosis locally.
- Enjoy close partnership with minimally invasive surgeons, embryologists, endocrinologists, a reproductive psychiatrist, as well as ample support staff.
- Ability to train the next generation regularly work with students and residents.
- Wonderful existing infrastructure and support for clinical and basic science research and opportunity to collaborate with leaders in cutting-edge reproductive medicine.
One of the best places to live in North Carolina (Niche
), Winston-Salem offers the excitement and amenities of a big city with a cost of living nearly 19% below the national average. With a strong university presence, the city offers much to see and do. Its growing downtown is a hot spot for future growth and development, including restaurants, shops, and the NC School of the Arts. \n\n
- Progressive community with safe, diverse neighborhoods
- Charming cobblestone streets, historic sites, museums, avant-garde art galleries, and eclectic shops
- Outstanding restaurants and exceptional cultural attractions
- Multiple options for affluent suburb neighborhood communities within a 10-15-minute drive of Main Campus Also, the new Innovation Quarter offers the appeal of downtown living with condo/lofts that have an urban feel
- The Blue Ridge Mountains and Parkway are only an hour away for easy access to scenic beauty and endless outdoor activities
- Nearby Yadkin Valley has 40 wine vineyards
BC or BE in General Ob Gyn\nBC or BE in REI\nFellowship training in REI
At this point they can look at J1 and H1B visa candidatesFacility Location
Rated as one of America s most livable communities, and referred to as North Carolina s City of the Arts, Winston-Salem has a lot to offer its residents. Located halfway between Atlanta, Georgia and Washington, D.C., Winston-Salem is an important city in the South Atlantic Region and a hub for the industries of medicine and finance.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md