Job Description & Requirements
A University of Michigan community-based urology practice in beautiful West Michigan is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified urologist to join its team. The incoming physician will practice general urology with the option to subspecialize in robotics, oncology, reconstructive surgery, and prosthetics if desired. The selected candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and will have completed a urology residency, must be an M.D. or D.O., and hold or have the ability to obtain the appropriate medical licenses in the State of Michigan. Evidence of clinical competence is expected.Opportunity Highlights
- Work alongside five other urologists at this well-established practice
- Experience immediate patient and surgical volume
- Favorable call schedule great quality of life
- State-of-the-art equipment, robust support staff, and no local competition
- Enjoy academic benefits, retirement plans, and paid time off (PTO)
- Signing bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Rich CME benefit
- Robust benefits package: health, optical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, our town is an outdoor lover's paradise filled with a variety of events and activities for families and individuals alike. Surrounded by breathtaking views, you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life and a wonderful sense of community. Muskegon, Michigan, is a thriving waterfront community with a vibrant downtown offering a wide variety of amenities, including restaurants, museums, a farmer's market, unique shops, and attractive residential areas.\n
- Benefit from a cost of living nearly 20% lower than the national average
- Choose from a variety of wonderful housing options
- Enjoy the city's rich culture and welcoming community
- Fantastic public and private schooling options
- Experience an active lifestyle with an abundance of summer and winter outdoor recreation, including hiking, boating, fishing, hunting, skiing, sledding, and one of four luge tracks in the U.S.
\nThe University of Michigan is a non-discriminatory Affirmative Action Employer and strongly encourages minorities and females to apply.
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,