Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $750000.00 - $1000000.00
Ability to be self-employed with the largest Gastroenterology group in Maine. This organization has a strong, well-established referral base. Enjoy the perks of private practice with access to teaching opportunity. Opportunity Highlights
- Independently owned AAAHC accredited ASC with 6 spacious endo suites
- One of the fastest tracks to partnership for a gastroenterologist in the entire country. Start the partnership process as early as 6 months.
- Work alongside two other well established advanced gastroenterologists, both practicing for over 10+ years.
- Large 12 physician group with 5 women partners
- Associated with the largest teaching hospital in Maine.
- Ability to pursue academic and teaching interests, all while making a great income and living in beautiful Portland Maine.
Portland is a thriving center for medicine, education, food, and art. Its combination of culture and access to the beauty of rural Maine make it a truly delightful place to live.\n
- Listed on Liability s Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2022
- A+ Grade from Niche top marks for public schools, family life, and nightlife
- Thriving arts scene and year-round recreation
- Amazing array of eateries more restaurants in Portland per capita than anywhere in the U.S.
- Breathtaking scenery all around gorgeous beaches, forests, and iconic lighthouses
- Plenty of family-friendly activities and outdoor adventures, including fishing, hiking, kayaking, sailing, whale watching, and enjoying the beach
- Proximity to an international airport + short drive down to Boston
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Maine and must be board-eligible or certified in gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
With its scenic coastline, sea-battered lighthouses and quaint seaside neighborhoods, Portland has it all. Whether you want to indulge in freshly caught lobster, visit historic inns, explore secluded bays and harbors, or simply walk along a seaside cliff and feel the salty ocean breeze in your hair, Portland can make it all happen.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md