- Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. -Northern California
- Vallejo, California
- Closing date
- Dec 20, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Full-Time Child Psychiatrist to join our team in Vallejo, CA.
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
In addition to this total compensation package, we've created a special incentive just for Psychiatry Physicians. Our $100,000 - 150,000 Forgivable Loan Program is just one of many incentives we offer in exchange for your dedication and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $350,000 to 364,000. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Apply for Child Psychiatrist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert