We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Oncologist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. Mercy Health St. Rita s Medical Center is a large Regional Referral Center serving a ten-county area of more than 480,000 lives. The Cancer Center is across the street from the Medical Center.
We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Oncology services overview:
- Dedicated Oncology Navigators
- Integrated Breast Clinic
- Fully Staffed with Tumor Registry
- Inpatient acute with 28 beds
- 2 Outpatient Centers: Lima, OH and Celina, OH
- Medical Radiation Oncology at both OP Centers
- Comprehensive palliative care program with their own medical director
- Comprehensive hospice care program with their own medical director
- Women s Wellness Center located in close proximity to main campus
- Clinical trial research program with Ohio State
- All nursing staff have a BSN and OCN Certification
- High tenured nursing staff in both IP and OP settings
- Medical Oncology managers have 25+ years of oncology experience
- Hospitalist s admission for inpatient
- Office hours for clinic are Monday Thursday 8 4:30, Friday 8-12
- Average patient load is 18-20/day
- Pharmacy and Lab is on site at OP Center
- Satellite affiliate of The James Cancer Center
In Lima and our region, you will find many perks including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to excellent public and private school systems. Move to a close-knit community ideal for raising a family or life as an empty nester . In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
Please call or email:
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Mercy Health Lima & Springfield, OH