- ENT Partners
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- Dec 19, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join an innovative ENT practice and enjoy autonomy in your role as a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified general Otolaryngologist with Specialty Care Institute. You will have the opportunity to build your own patient panel with ample time to grow the practice and improve overall quality of life for our patients. This role will report to the Medical Director.
- Comprehensive ENT services, including in-office procedures, audiology, allergy, and advance practice provider support staff
- Focused scope of practice with emphasis on breathing, sleeping and snoring diagnoses
- Robust general outpatient/surgical practice
- Flexible scheduling between clinic and OR time
- Caseload is good mix of adult and pediatrics
- Strong well-established referral base
- Opportunity to ramp up practice quickly
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERINCE REQUIRED:
- Board-certified or eligible Otolaryngologist
- Specialist in General ENT preferred
- Highly proficient and confident in clinical and surgical ENT care
- Strong interest in general otolaryngology or head and neck surgery
- Completion of an accredited otolaryngology residency program
- Skills in general otolaryngology and related procedures for both adults and children
- Patient focused with excellent communication, interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Collaborative team player
- Year 1: Guaranteed salary with additional performance-based bonus available
- Year 2+: Great earning potential
- Productivity incentive
- Major medical health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan with a match
- Paid vacation
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance with tail coverage
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
WHAT SPECIALTY CARE INSTITUTE OFFERS:
- A busy, well-established, dynamic otolaryngology practice with two board-certified otolaryngologists.
- Quality of life with flexible work week options - no nights, weekends, or holidays
- A full complement of ancillary services is available, including: allergy, audiology, and hearing aid sales
- Enjoy a broad spectrum of cases and patients of all ages
- A patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- Exceptional in-office administrative and clinical support staff
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Board Eligible/Board Certified general Otolaryngologist
- CPR certification required.
- All employees are required to provide proof of vaccination or exemption.
Availability: Otolaryngology residents and fellows who are completing their training and available during 2022 and the summer of 2023, as well as Otolaryngologists who have work experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
ENT is a drug-free environment and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental, life and disability coverage, generous vision benefits, a 401 (k) plan with a match, vacation time, and weekends and major holidays off.
Apply for Otolaryngologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert