Vascular Surgeon needed in Beautiful River City
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
- Paducah, Kentucky
- Closing date
- Dec 19, 2023
- Surgery, Surgery, Vascular
- Full Time
- Position Type
Lourdes is currently seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon. Will be joining a well-respected group of two vascular surgeons to practice in a charming historic community with a great cost of living. The clinic is supported by one nurse practitioner and one physician assistant with a referral base of nearly 50 primary care providers. EMR is EPIC and office is connected to the hospital.
BY THE NUMBERS
1 Cardiovascular Institute-Lourdes Vascular Surgeons have their own Specials Lab, as well as a separate Coronary and Vascular hybrid OR. Lourdes cardiologist and vascular surgeons work together in one location.
Specials Lab totaling 3000 procedures annually- Separate Coronary and Vascular Hybrid OR.
1 Location-Lourdes Vascular Surgeons serve one hospital and the clinic is attached to the hospital
2 Days a Week in Clinic-each surgeon spends one day a week in the vascular clinic and in the Wound Care Center. The vascular clinic consists of patient visits, both new and established, as well as ablation and sclerotherapy injections.
#1 in the Market-Lourdes is the market leader in vascular services with more people choosing to use our experienced team
BRING YOUR TALENT TO OUR MISSION
We offer a competitive Compensation Package Including:
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Excellent Income Potential
- Enhanced Benefit Package
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
Lourdes named top 150 best places to work in healthcare:
- Lourdes is an integrated health system with a 45-acre campus and off-site locations including: Lourdes Hospital, Lourdes Medical Pavilion, Marshall Nemer Pavilion, Home Health/Hospice and Mercy Medical Associates. Lourdes has extended the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities for more than 100 years.
- Lourdes, is a 379 licensed-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission (JC), which offers Kentucky s only twin hybrid operating room and holds the highest level of chest pain accreditation available. Lourdes offers the latest treatments in the following services: Cardiovascular, Orthopedics, Women s Health, Emergency Medicine, Behavioral Health Center, Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care, Laboratory and Pathology, Little Miracles Birthing Center, Pastoral Care, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Sleep Center, Surgery Center, and Wound Care
- Our medical group is a physician-led organization that is committed to the professional development of our clinicians. We offer leadership development programs and empower our physician to take an active role in leading our system.
Mercy Health Physicians-Kentucky at a glance:
- Nearly 150 Providers
- Medical staff and advanced practice staff of 275 representing 35 specialties
- 400 Associates
- 25 Practice Locations including 8 Primary Care Locations
- 370,000 Annual Visits
- 50,000 in-panel patients
- Service area of 460,000
You will enjoy your time off also with:
- Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
- State parks, including two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking.
- $44 million Performing Arts Center and Broadway shows
- Nationally recognized artist district
- Main-street listed as one of Five Most Romantic Main streets in the nation
- Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive
- Jet Service from Paducah to Chicago (twice daily)
Apply for Vascular Surgeon needed in Beautiful River City
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert