Mercy Health Lorain, located 30 miles west of Cleveland, has an opportunity for a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon. This employment opportunity is with our exceptional physician driven, hospital-based group. Mercy Health Physicians Lorain employs more than 100 providers that offer a large network for a referral base.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
About Bon Secours Mercy Health:
In September of 2018, Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation s 20 largest healthcare systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities across seven states and Ireland, At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we continue the legacy of the founders to extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of our communities.
Mercy Health Lorain Hospital is a Level III Trauma Center providing inpatient, outpatient and ancillary services. Located on the shores of Lake Erie in Lorain County, it is only 30 minutes west of Cleveland and has a great mix of urban, suburban and rural communities. The newly restored Lakeview Park and Beach in Lorain hosts several triathlons and marathons and the delightful lake environment offers excellent fishing, kayaking, and activities for the entire family.
- 30-minute drive to Cleveland or Sandusky
- Beautiful lakeside communities
- Convenient to parks, recreation, shopping
- Close to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Desired suburban communities with strong schools