Physician - Neurology - Meridian, MS
Ability to step into an already existing high-volume practice with a large 8 county referral network of Rush Clinics and hospitals.
Patient service area of over 350,000.
Existing Neurologist is experienced and would serve as a great mentor.
Great team consisting of one experienced Neurologist and 2 NPs.
Services include diagnostic testing (EEG) and therapeutic procedures (vagal nerve stimulation, deep brain stimulation). We would like to expand to do (EMG & Nerve Conduction studies).
Responsibilities would include outpatient clinic 5 days a week including procedures.
Would cover inpatient and outpatient.
All of our interventions especially with trigger points and spinal epidurals would be referred out to our local pain management.
23-bed closed ICU and specialists within the system.
Adult Hospitalist Program in place for more than 20 years.
Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Paid vacation, holidays and CME
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Additional benefit options focused on physical, financial, social and mental health
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice and tail insurance
About Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours. It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.
Why Choose Ochsner Health:
- Flexible schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
- Integrated health care delivery model with multi-specialty collaboration, large internal referral network and innovative resources dedicated to improving patient care and your ease of practice.
- Physician-led organization that ensures our providers are given the tools and support needed to care for patients.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership and community service.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the health system to enhance flexibility in patient management.
- Our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is demonstrated by hiring a workforce that celebrates individual uniqueness among people and cultures. We focus our efforts in key areas that correlate back to our core values of Patient First, Compassion, Integrity, Inclusivity, Excellence and Teamwork.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, pregnancy status, pregnancy-related conditions, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, political affiliation, unemployment status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. These protections extend to applicants and all employment related decisions.
Apply for Physician - Neurology - Meridian, MS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert