Dermatologist Needed in California with Uncapped Income Potential
- Merced, California
- Closing date
- Feb 4, 2023
- Position Type
This employed and full-time and permanent position comes with a salary for two years. Then you will go to production with an uncapped income potential. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, vacation, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Enjoy great corporate support while taking over the existing practice
- Join an established general dermatologist
- Hit the ground running
- Work/life balance culture; set your own schedule
- Group supportive of and flexible to running your style of practice
- Relocation assistance provided
- A great urban environment, close to national parks
- Excellent California schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert