Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons Needed in #1 City to Live - Huntsville, AL
Oral maxillofacial surgeons needed for employed practice with Huntsville Hospital. This new practice in growing Huntsville, AL is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys trauma surgery, as it will support our Level 1 Trauma Center with face trauma call coverage at our Huntsville Hospital Main campus. The clinic will be supported by Huntsville Hospital Physician Network and the appropriate resources for you to practice with full administrative support and staffing..
This opportunity offers a very competitive salary with signing bonus, paid time off, and annual CME allowance. Benefits include paid malpractice coverage, health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as disability, life insurance and 401K.
Huntsville Hospital is the second largest hospital in Alabama and the flagship of the Huntsville Hospital Health System. Huntsville Hospital is a community-owned, not-for-profit hospital and locally governed by the Health Care Authority of the City of Huntsville. Huntsville Hospital serves as the regional referral center for North Alabama and Southern Tennessee and is also a teaching facility for UAB s Family Practice and Internal Medicine residency programs.
Our mission with every patient is the same to provide high quality care and services that will improve the health of those we serve. Our values as a health system represent Safety, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Accountability and Equality. These core pillars support our vision to be one of the best health systems in America and consistently strive to provide clinical and service excellence.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in north Alabama, and has the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville consistently ranks as the best place to live, learn and work, in the United State.. We are a community that combines the welcoming feeling of a modern southern city with progressive diversity of new ideas, people, and technologies. With a population of 400K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent school options, dining and entertainment for everyone.
- Huntsville ranks No. 1 Best Places to live in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Madison County named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Livability.com s Top 100 Best Places to Live in America .
- Huntsville ranked among Best Cities for Mid-Career Professionals in the nation by Kiplinger s.
- Huntsville City Schools named National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence .
- Madison City Schools is Top Producer of National Merit Students in the state.
- Madison City Schools ranked 2nd best in the entire state.
- The Huntsville Madison Private Schools Association represents over fifteen private, religiously-affiliated, or independent schools are located in the Huntsville and Madison area of North Alabama. Member schools contribute to the area's strong educational climate by providing diverse educational alternatives to the North Alabama community.
Apply for Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons Needed in #1 City to Live - Huntsville, AL
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert