Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in Hermitage, Tennessee
- HCA Healthcare
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Dec 15, 2023
- Radiology / Imaging
- Full Time
- Position Type
Job Summary:TriStar Summit Medical Center is assisting with the search for a diagnostic radiologist to join Radiology Alliance, an established private practice in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board certified/eligible by the American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology
- Licensed in or have the ability to be licensed in the state of TN and KY
- Experience reading a mix of studies: CT, MR, Ultrasound, X-ray
- Desire to work in collaborative environment with local surgeons, pathologists, and other medical staff
- Ability to perform or willingness to learn non-vascular procedures is strongly preferred
- Full-Time Position
- Generous and Competitive Compensation Package
- Robust Benefits package includes: 401K plan with immediate vesting, Health, Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- 14 Weeks of PTO
- Advanced Technology platform provides dedicated sub-specialization support
- TriStar Summit Medical Center is a 220-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services
- Serves the community with over 60,000 annual ER visits
- TriStar Summit has served Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties for over 25 years with more than 35 medical specialties represented
- Consistent growth in community
- Radiology Alliance has provided high quality medical imaging and radiology services to the nine TriStar Health System hospitals in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky for several decades.
- Today, Radiology Alliance continues to offer a level of professional services and subspecialty expertise that is unmatched in the region. Our team has always been committed to the highest level of medical imaging to support the level of subspecialty diagnosis and treatment that is expected by our partnering hospitals, physicians, and imaging centers.
- With a team of over sixty radiologists, Radiology Alliance is Tennessee’s largest private practice radiology group of board certified diagnostic and subspecialty radiologists. By Joining this team, you will truly be backed by substantial resources and a collegial physician led group!
Nashville, TN has been voted one of the best places to live in the United States and one of the best places to retire by U.S. News, there is always something to do in this city. Known for its country music-filled streets, hot chicken, thriving nightlife, lower cost of living, no state income tax, and growing job market, people are flocking to this action-packed city. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year-round, including an abundance of parks, waterways, recreational areas, and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The beautiful city of Hermitage is located a short 14-mile drive to Nashville. Percy Priest Lake is home to marinas, restaurants and Nashville Shores Lake Resort, a 385-acre family recreation destination. Hermitage is located just a short, 6-mile drive from the Nashville International Airport, making your travel easy.
Apply for Diagnostic Radiologist Opportunity in Hermitage, Tennessee
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert