This position is with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC. A physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement.Fond du lac Regional Clinic is a 110 physician multispecialty group serving east central Wisconsin as part of SSM Health is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its Waupun clinic.The Opportunity
- Multi-specialty clinic serving the greater Fond du Lac Wisconsin region affiliated with SSM Health
- Fulltime position consisting of 8 half days per week
- Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates
- Reasonable phone-only call rotation with after-hours nurse triage
- The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support staff
- EPIC EMR
- Waupun clinic is located on the Hospital campus
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits to include:
- Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership.
- Paid relocation
- Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
- Group family health and dental insurance.
- Group term life insurance.
- Generous annual CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
- Hospital dues
We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly. Small town charm and a strong sense of community abound in this city of just over 11,000 people. Our community is centrally located and is within a one-hour drive of three major cities, offering the accommodations of larger cities with a strong sense of local community. Waupun is known for its rich agricultural land, expanding industrial presence, commitment to quality schools, and an array of outdoor recreational opportunities that include the Horicon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.