SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join its clinic & hospital in Baraboo. The Opportunity:
- Opportunity to treat patients in an ambulatory with inpatient pediatric setting as core residency faculty
- Faculty appointment with the University of Wisconsin- Baraboo Family Medicine Rural Training residency program; entails active involvement of training family physician residents
- Optional OB, Hospitalist, and community nursing home coverage
- EPIC EMR
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Full physician benefit package
- SSM Health - St. Clare Hospital, is a 27-bed facility with 24-hour, Level 3 trauma ER coverage
Baraboo, a picturesque community of just over 10,000, is nestled in the rolling hills of Sauk County in South Central Wisconsin, is located just 40 miles north of Madison.
Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Wisconsin. Enjoy everything that comes with a location known for its idyllic lakes, wooded acres, rolling farmlands, good government and citizenship. With its variety of lakes & rivers, bicycle paths, hiking trails and multiple farmers markets; Wisconsin is truly one of a kind! Whether you're planning to make a home amidst the backdrop of the high-tech businesses and acclaimed academic institutions in the progressive city of Madison or within the rolling hills and fresh waters of the Baraboo area, you'll find a friendly, affordable and peaceful quality of life that makes Wisconsin among the best states to live in the country.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care, & exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.For more information, contact:
Recruiter- Physician & Advanced Practitioner Recruitment
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.joinssmhealth.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Physician - State of Work Location