SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. Additional details include:
SSM Health St. Mary's Outpatient Center Neurology
- You will be joining one Pediatric Neurologist, six Adult Neurologists and five Advanced Practitioners (two which are Pediatric Neurology Advanced Practitioners with expertise in management of headache and ADHD).
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient Neurology, including a Level III NICU.
- Four-day work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Potential opportunity to provide outreach to affiliated communities in the region 1-2 days/month.
- Call is taken from home.
- Pediatric inpatient service is covered by University of Wisconsin Pediatric Hospitalist and Family Practice Residents, promoting relationships with professional colleagues across the community.
- Opportunities to teach residents and clinic staff.
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- Neuropsychology services for pediatric and adult.
- Neurology services include EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories; EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- EMG/NCS laboratory is the only accredited lab in Madison.
- The outpatient center EEG lab is fully accredited and provides a full complement of outpatient services in Madison and in many of our outreach locations.
- St Mary's Hospital provides the ability to provide long term, monitored EEG studies when that is clinically necessary.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
For more information contact:
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center and was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- The St. Mary's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) was the first facility in the state of Wisconsin to care for critically ill newborns. The NICU, which is a Level III unit has 31 beds, is staffed by six neonatologists and nurses who specialize in care of 490 critically ill newborns annually.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Jody Chellevold, Physician and Executive Recruiter at SSM Health
Phone 608.636.4203. email@example.com
For additional opportunities, please visit: https://www.joinssmhealth.com