SSM Health is building a brand-new Orthopedic Surgery practice and is seeking two full-time Orthopedic Surgeons at St. Mary's Hospital in Jefferson City, MO.
- Continued expansion and patient demand have created this need
- Practice will encompass mix of shoulder, hip & knee with opportunity to build in sub-specialty interest
- EPIC EMR utilized
- Excellent onboarding process
- Two-year guarantee salary with wRVU productivity and comprehensive benefits
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Call coverage with work/life balance
- Full-time opportunity
- Fully integrated system with clinic and hospital on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Rewarding mix between outpatient, inpatient, and surgery all under one roof
- SSM Health is an Orthopedic Center of Excellence (Joint Replacement Program)
Jefferson City MSA consist of four counties with a population of approximately 150,000 and was named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, MO and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City and their big-city amenities. Experience the rewards of practicing with one of the leading health systems in the nation, while you discover a quality of life unique to Mid Missouri. Here you'll find smaller cities such as Ashland, Holts Summit and Jefferson City, our state capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri. This area has all the diversity, vibrancy and activities you would find in major metropolitan areas without the congestion and stress. And, for those who wish to experience the wonders of nature, Lake of the Ozarks' 1,150 miles of shoreline offer the state's premier lake resort and vacation destination.
Physician - State of Work Location