BE/BC Gastroenterologist - St. Louis MO
SSM Health DePaul Hospital
- A well respected, physician led practice model
- Consistently high producing colleagues, substantial community need, and waiting patient panel
- Clinic, Endoscopy Center and Hospital are co-located
- Experienced NP support
- Highly trained, experienced staff
- EHR integrated system-wide: EPIC
- In-house anesthesia, pathology, CT and infusion
- Desirable on-call rotation
- Competitive Compensation with 2-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign on and Retention Bonus
- Great benefits including up to 6% matching retirement contributions
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Generous perks: Time Off - CME Dollars, and more!
is a 476-bed, full service Catholic hospital that opened in 1828, as the first hospital west of the Mississippi River. DePaul Hospital provides the only Level II Trauma Center in North St. Louis County, primarily serving patients from the surrounding Missouri communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, Olivette, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland. With all private rooms, SSM DePaul offers comprehensive medical care, and highly advanced technology including the da Vinci Surgery System. Procedures available include minimally invasive heart, spine, knee, hip and weight loss surgery.SSM Health Medical Group
the St. Louis metro area with almost 400 primary and specialty care physicians in 65 locations throughout the St. Louis region, including 5 urgent care clinics and 25 Express Clinics collocated with Walgreens. We are proud of our physician led practice model. Governance of our medical group is provided by a board comprised of physicians, partnered with administrative staff. Our practice model gives each of our physicians a voice in the operation of their own practice, allowing them to manage the care of their patients and provide appropriate treatment. SSM Health
is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. The health system includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient care sites, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, a technology company and an Accountable Care Organization.
With more than 10,000 providers and 40,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
Physician - State of Work Location