SLUCare Physician Group is the academic medical practice of SSM Health, St. Louis with more than 600 health care providers in hospitals and medical offices throughout the St. Louis region. Our physicians are among the most highly trained in their fields: more than 50 specialties in all. We have national and international experts, renowned for research and innovations in medicine.
- Part-time faculty position (Adjunct Faculty) in the Department of Family and Community Medicine.
- A board-certified family physician with strong clinical skills is sought for contractual clinical services through SLUCare at the Buzz Westfall Justice Center.
- Full spectrum Family Medicine including minor surgical procedures and pre-natal care.
- Faculty will also accept assignments for teaching medical students along with other scholarly activities.
- Full or part-time options are available.
In addition to treating patients, SLUCare physicians educate the next generation of health care professionals at SSM Health St. Louis. Our teaching is guided by our Catholic Jesuit tradition, balancing the science of medicine with the soul of it - keeping people first in all we do.
Physician - State of Work Location