Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
- St. Vincent Medical Group
- Evansville, Indiana
- Closing date
- Dec 14, 2023
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Ascension St. Vincent Evansville is recruiting a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join the most advanced personalized lung care practice in the Tri-state Area. The area s most well - respected pulmonary physician practice, we offer comprehensive state-of-the-art equipment and services delivered in a caring and healing environment.
- Join our existing employed group of five physicians and two advanced practice practitioners. Physicians provide coverage in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Provide coverage for one hospital, no driving around involved
- Main hospital is a 375 bed facility with 3 ICUs: 24-bed MICU, 8 beds CV-ICU and 8 beds STICU
- Level II Pediatric and Adult Trauma
- Block Scheduling: two weeks office, one week ICU, one week rounding on floors
- Weekend call is 1-5
- Academic component optional - Southwest Indiana Internal Medicine Residency
- Newly updated, state-of-the-art outpatient practice located adjacent to the hospital
- Sleep Medicine coverage available
- Multidisciplinary tumor board
- Nurse Navigation, Financial Counseling and Language Services
- Physician - led organization
- Non-profit, Faith-based mission of healing
- Competitive base salary plus potential production/quality bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME days and stipend
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement savings plan (403b) with match
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous paid time off
U.S. News recently ranked the group as High Performing in the state of Indiana. Less than 3% of hospitals analyzed received this distinction. We are recruiting at least two additional physicians due to volume and access.
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
Evansville is a welcoming medium - size city located in Southern Indiana and the heart of the Midwest. Evansville is home to art, education, entertainment and sporting events including the University of Evansville, University of Southern Indiana, and Indiana University School of Medicine. Our region is also known for excellent public and private primary and secondary education options including Signature School, the US News & World Report 2022 #1 ranked high school in Indiana and #3 ranked in the Midwest. Evansville sits at the bend in the Ohio River with a vibrant downtown, outdoor scene.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert