- St. Vincent Medical Group
- Evansville, Indiana
- Closing date
- Dec 14, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Peyton Manning Children s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join our pediatric multi-specialty clinic in Evansville, IN. This position is a unique practice model offering great work life balance in an outpatient/consultative role with no after-hours call responsibilities.
Our team currently includes one pediatric gastroenterologist, a certified pediatric nurse practitioner and registered dietician. We offer up to date evidence-based gastroenterology and hepatology care with a strong emphasis on nutritional and lifestyle-based approaches. We are predominantly an outpatient practice but do provide inpatient consultations for our collegial pediatric hospitalists, intensivists and neonatologists. We have a busy endoscopy unit staffed by anesthesiologists that offers the full range of endoscopic services, including diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, impedance probe analysis and esophageal and anorectal manometry. Applicants will also have the ability to work with our nationally recognized Feeding Disorders Program and collaborate with other pediatric subspecialists including, but not limited to, pediatric neurology, endocrinology, cardiology, psychology and pulmonology. There are no after hour call responsibilities with this position and compensation is very competitive.
- Existing physician and nurse practitioner within this very busy, collaborative practice
- Outpatient clinic practice (no night or weekend call) - inpatient consultations only
- Established Pediatric Multi Specialty Clinic including full time GI, GI NP, full time neurologist and neurology NP, full time Developmental/Behavioral NP and a dedicated pediatric registered dietitian and integrated psychologists.
- 22 bed Pediatric Inpatient Unit with Pediatric Hospitalists; 7 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit with
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Verification
- Emergency Room area dedicated for children with dedicated providers
- 32 Bed NICU with 5 Neonatologists
- Behavioral based outpatient Feeding Clinic
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Program with pediatric psychologists and LCSWs
- Outpatient Pediatric Therapy Program with an indoor/outdoor Sensory Therapy Playground
- Outpatient Family Navigators to ensure continuity of care
- Ronald McDonald House on campus
Ascension St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with over 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana. Ascension St. Vincent is part of Ascension the largest nonprofit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
Apply for Pediatric Gastroenterologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert