Non Invasive Cardiologist- Full Time
Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine (WCVM) located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team of 19 board certified/eligible Cardiologists and 13 cardiology advanced practice clinicians in scenic Northern Virginia.
About the Position
Located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley WCVM is the largest and most established cardiology practice serving the Shenandoah Valley and the Panhandle of West Virginia
WCVM is seeking to add a non-invasive Cardiologist to join our growing team.
- Qualifications include
- Board Certification in Cardiology
- Ability to obtain a medical license in the states of VA and WV
- Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for the specific practice
- All candidates must be US citizens as no Visa positions are available.
- Position Specifics: Shareholder track position. The position will provide coverage at the Winchester Cardiology Location in Winchester location with limited outreach clinic coverage. Shared call at single hospital, Winchester Medical Center.
About our Practice
WCVM opened a new office in March of 2020. The 30,000 sq. ft. clinic connects to the cardiovascular lab and inpatient hospital. In addition, we have satellite clinics in Martinsburg W.V. and provide outreach services at 6 Valley Health Multi-specialty clinics. WCVM leases its professional services to Valley Health through a professional service lease arrangement.
The WCVM team includes interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists, an advanced heart failure specialist, a structural heart specialist and electrophysiologists. At Winchester Medical Center, we provide cardiovascular consultative and procedural services.
We utilize EPIC as our EMR both in the clinic and hospital setting.
We have a complete diagnostic testing facility onsite with an active Nuclear Department offering SPECT, up-to-date all digital echo lab, full vascular lab in both the Winchester and Martinsburg locations. The WCVM Cardiovascular Imaging Center accredited through ICAEL, ICAVL and ICANL.
We have a shared call model (not to exceed 1:6 weekends nights/and 1:10 weeknights) in this collegial group dedicated to work life balance.
Details and Benefits
This is for a 2-year associate position with a track to partnership at year 3.
The salary is highly competitive and guaranteed with a potential for physician management and quality incentives.
We also offer an excellent full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, full malpractice coverage disability coverage, and life insurance.
Moving expense stipend is provided as well as a potential for an early signing bonus.
About the Community:
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools both public and private
- Approximately 90 minutes from the Washington, D.C. metro area, 45 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours from Richmond
- Front Royal/Winchester, Virginia offers the perfect community and the ideal location for family living. Front Royal boasts beautiful views of the Blue Ridge mountains, wine or tasting at the many Vineyard and brewery s, or enjoying all of the outdoor enthusiast activities (biking, hiking, fishing and kayaking) available in the nearby Shenandoah National, the Shenandoah Valley has something for everyone.